Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Swimming Pics and Other Ramblings

G and her grammie swam on Sunday after lunch/before nap. My mom bought a float raft for the pool. The first pic is of G in her favorite post swim outfit, my mother's coverup.




My dad even got in it for awhile after he re-did the landscaping around the pool Sunday. It was hot and he needed to be cool.


G was busy painting on her canvas tote bag. By the way, it is Tuesday night at 7pm and G has Grammie in the pool with her because she wanted to swim. I had said no because of the time but Grammie over rules me at her house.

6 comments:

Vivian M said...

Wow Glenys is very neat coloring on her tote! Maybe she can give Kerri some lessons.
Looks like the pool is a hit!

Doug and Terrye said...

I love the Grandma Rule!!! :O)

Terrye in FL

AZMom said...

Very cool (in every sense of the word LOL)

Susan said...

She is getting to be such a big girl!

I just tagged you over on my blog. You are supposed to describe how you're feeling right now in six words. (now be nice . . . )

Donna said...

Love the Glenys and Grammie in the floating raft photo; very sweet.

The Princess's Mommy said...

Oh My Goodness! Your parents are awesome! I wish my kids had grandparents like that!! Glenys is one lucky girl (and pretty cute in that cover-up!)

Love,
Monica