Thursday, July 03, 2008

Well, I Thought This Was Over

Last night I was thinking how I could come and update 3rd thing to say that we haven't had a firing in over a month. Then I get an e-mail that the Director of Communications is no longer with the company. The e-mail said they eliminated her position. I think they could eliminate the position of the officer support since she is really one of the owner's nannies that he no longer needs.

The sad thing is that she is getting married in a week. She also does all of our newsletter type stuff. She was instrumental in getting our company involved in a community crime awareness thing helping to build clientele. So we had gone two months and then this. I real;y believe the owners or at least some of them have lost their collective minds. Oh and did I mention she was a friend of mine too?

3 comments:

AZMom said...

Yikes. I hope your job is not on the chopping block any time soon!

The Byrd Family said...

Oh that is just terrible. It is so sad to lose your job, especially with a family.

Vivian M said...

I am so sorry to hear of your friend's firing. Who is going to take on that position's responsibilities?