Friday, August 01, 2008

Blog Malaise and Other Ramblings

There seems to be amongst the bloggers I read anyway a bit of blog malaise. Seems everyone has run out of something to write about and even the commenters are down. Everyone is so busy.

I haven't had any new ops for the payperpost in awhile either so no new challenges there. I am also terrible about followup or follow through. I have so many unfinished projects. Always start things with good intentions but oh well.

By the way I am listening to "Raising Sand" the Robert Plant and Alison Kraus collaboration. It is really good. This was a spontaneous purchase from the barnes and noble on a coffee run one day. Very glad I bought it. Not sure how long it has been out either.

Okay, had other ramblings but boss called! Have a great weekend. Will post tomorrow after the beach visit.

1 comment:

Vivian M said...

Sorry, I was recovering...but I am back now!