Friday, August 22, 2008

I Am A Little Pissed

First off you have to know that today was show and tell at G's school (pre-school/daycare). Right before we were ready to walk out the door G brings me the doll totally nekkid. I hit the roof. I refused to stop and put them on so Jasmine barbie (Christmas gift) went to school nekkid. Her teacher had to put them on her (I asked nicely).

So this afternoon I get there and someone else took the clothes off and now the top is missing. Of course 4 year olds can't tell me where. G promises she didn't do it that M played with it and she lost it. I am a bit pissed about the loss of this top. Now the teachers encourage kids to bring toys but they aren't going to help keep up with them? We won't be participating again in show and tell.

But that isn't what clinched my anger. School let someone else walk off with G's bedding. The sheet, her panda quilt/blanket and pillow. Now the parents who pick their kids up know what bedding they bring to school!!! The teachers didn't secure the take home bag on the hook they just put it on the floor under the hook. I am not sure the panda blanket can get be washed. It isn't a normal usage blanket so it doesn't get washed and I can't replace it.

I can't send another non replaceable blanket for nap time again. I don't really care about the sheet or the pillow though the parents ought to be ashamed for picking it up and knowing they didn't bring it. I hope it was a grandmother who made a mistake or something. And the teachers didn't have a clue it wasn't there until I brought it up!

Yes I am being unreasonable about this but it was like the straw and the camel!! My cycle is coming too so I am extra emotional to begin with!! On top of having to hold the grief in over my aunt too. That loss of the top and of the bedding has just done me in!!!

So how was your Friday?


5 comments:

Sampsons said...

Hi Beverly! thanks for stopping by Anna's site. i'm lucky as our daycare is small and nothing has gone missing from there, but Purple (the doll) has been missing for months (most likely my fault) so I know how it feels to miss something important. I hope it turns up! N

Kelley said...

Ugh! I hope that things turn up...Chloe's daycare doesn't allow any toys at all. She always throws them on the floor of the car before we go in. You should see my car...

Special K said...

I'm so sorry Panda quilt has gone missing. It sounds like it was one of a kind and precious.

Super Mommy said...

Um, my Friday was a little less stressful. I am so sorry the blanket was taken - I'm sure someone took it by mistake and will bring it back next week. Did that person happen to leave their nap stuff since they took yours?

Couchkat said...

The parents will probably bring everythggn back tomorrow after they realize they got the wrong bag. We've had some switching happen also, especially when Chuck did the pickup.