Tuesday, August 05, 2008

I Really Need To Blog About Something

but this can't wait. I just took the trash out to the curb and noticed a woman and her little yippie dog right at the edge of the yard. Of course the dog was doing his business, but she wasn't trying to get it picked up. So as I roll the trash out she is walking off but turns back, and says to me, "Do you live here."

Me thinking "why hell no lady I am just walking the trash out for my health." I am also in my jahms because they were the clothes put on after swimming this afternoon at our friend's pool. Anyway, I restrain my sarcasm and desire to ask her when she was going to pick up the poo and said, "Yes."

Then she goes on telling me to leave my lights on tonight and during the week and asked if I saw something about it in the news. Well, I am looking at her wondering when she will get to the point all the while thinking how can she be so rude as to let her dog do business in my yard and not pick it up esp since I saw it; when she looks at me and says, "hello?" as if I am to dumb to understand what she had been saying. I said, "Yes? I have motion detectors on my house," and walk away still wondering why she let her dog mess in my yard and not clean it up!



5 comments:

Kelly said...

OMG People are so flipp'in ignorant!!!!

marilyn said...

I can't believe you let her walk away without asking her to pick up the poop! Shame on her.

Kiayaphd said...

That's not what you want to post about. C'mon, spit it out!!

laurel said...

That is weird.

Vivian M said...

Girlfriend, you need to learn to speak up for yourself. And maybe tell her, "is that why you are not picking up your dog's poop, because you need more light?" or "the next time you do not pick up your dog's poop you will see the light...of the flash of my camera so I can prove to the police you are breaking the law". Or..."if you want me to be considerate and leave my lights on, maybe you should be considerate and stop littering on my lawn and pick up after your dog".