Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Isn't She Sweet


Bailey's mom gave me this beautiful award. This award is based on creativity, design, interesting content, and contribution to the blogging community. Well, I will accept it on the interesting content (sometimes more than just G), creativity (occasionally I think I am witty) and contribution to the blogging community (I def have an opinion and cause people to either think or be mad) but design? hmmm well, now I don't know about that.

I have e-mailed for help but am in a waiting pattern with that. I will say though Sharon truly deserves this for she takes beautiful pics of her beautiful children, one of whom is from China and all three are treasures.

And this will inspire me to make my blog design more creative!! So I researched and found the original rules for the award:

1) You have to pick 5 blogs that you consider deserve this award, creativity, design, interesting material, and also contributes to the blogger community, no matter of language.

2) Each award has to have the name of the author and also a link to his or her blog to be visited by everyone.

3) Each award-winning, has to show the award and put the name and link to the blog that has given her or him the ward itself.

4) Award-winning and the one who has given the prize have to show the link of Artey pico blog , so everyone will know the origin of this award.

5) To show these rules.
So now my 5 bloggers:
1)Skylie Smiles Kelly is a very funny blogging Mom-Guat adoption
2)Kris one of the last waiting single moms for China
3)Amy waiting mom for China, she writes thoughtful posts
4)Amy mother of 5, 3 of whom are internationally adopted, the family lives in Germany (how cool is that?!?!?) She is also a thoughtful blogger.
5)Denise mom of a son and wife of a pastor. She is an artist in her own right, sporting lovely designs in her own Esty shop.


4 comments:

Ronda said...

Congrats on the award! I will check out the other blogs.

Don & Denise Sullivan said...

Hey, thanks so much for giving me this award! That was really nice of you to think of me. I always look forward to reading your blog and love getting your comments!

Heather said...

Hey Beverly,
Could you please email me simple language (for a techno idiot) directions on how to post these awards? I have two that I need to post, but fail each time. Sigh.
You're right Acer is little, but he'll be taking the bus 5 days a week to the only VI (visually impaired) elementary classroom in the county. He'll go there until he's ready to be mainstreamed into a regular classroom. Calliandra will actually go tot the same class as he, as soon as we get her home.
Take care
Heather BT
http://adoptakid.blogspot.com

kris said...

Thanks Beverly... I am not deserving but it was nice of you to think of me. I am horrible about these things (horrible, I say) but will try to do it this weekend. :O)