Friday, August 29, 2008

Just a Few Videos of Glenys from Last Night

She has been learning and can say the pledge of allegiance. I had no idea she was even learning it. Also we got our Aug. summer pals gift which was the bomb. And you can hear a bit more southern. Did you know "hand" was 3 syllables? It is when Glenys says it. "Friend" is pretty lengthy too.

video video

She loves watching herself in the video as it is being filmed. She sang quite a few songs for me last night but too long to post.

5 comments:

Ellie Monster said...

OMG- that was just the cutest darn thing to brighten up my day!!!!! I think I'm going to watch them over and over and over until I don't feel like putting my head through my hurricane-proof windows anymore. (It should only take one or two more watchings) ;)

Debz said...

LOL She is adorable!!!!!!
Did someones idio.....teacher loose a blankey? LOL

Thanks for the Pokey Tail piccy!! I can't wait to put it together!
I'll work on it this weekend and try to post it Monday or Tuesday!!!!

Life with JJ, Starr and Spice said...

Yaaaay; Mr.Blankie's twin!! I love it. She is too adorable and I loves the bumpley(sp?)comment..hehehe!

Super Mommy said...

Glenys is so cute - love her little voice!! She says the pledge perfectly!! LOL

The Byrd's Nest said...

Oh my...she is so adorable!