Saturday, August 23, 2008

Look What Came For Breakfast

Sadly this is right in front of the stove and yes it was that nasty. I try to keep it clean but shoes and animals don't help. It is feeding on a piece of spaghetti noodle. It was huge too. I don't know how the "slogs" as G calls them keep getting in the house. There is no outside entry into the kitchen (that I know of) and the door to the outside is at least 6 feet from where I found the guy. I have found more than just him in the house. Once I found one on the opposite side of the kitchen under the table eating a cheerio that had been dropped from breakfast. Again at least 6 feet from the door. I can't find the slug trail so I can't find the entry way. YUCK and double YUCK!

2 comments:

Super Mommy said...

Gross - I hate slugs. We had them at our last townhouse - don't know why. We used to pour salt on them -evil - I know. Hope you find a solution to rid them from your yard.

Ellie Monster said...

That's just, um, ewwwww! They aren't ewwww like "palmetto bug" (aka cockroaches the size of my head with wings) ewwww. I won't go near those buggers. I have the heebeegeebees just thinking about them. But slugs are just unappetizing and EWWWW!
Is it possible there is a family of them in the house somewhere (so alarming, I know)?