Saturday, August 02, 2008

Some More of My Creative Genius's Work



These are picture frames I found in the dollar bin for 75% off at my favorite store. I also got the glitter glue there too. G wanted to do crafts tonight so I let her do these for Christmas gifts. So she did one for Grammie and Grandad (G,G), one for cousins, W and SJ but she added an extra letter on that one as well as the one for her aunt JB and for cousin A. I am not sure why she put the extra letters on it other than she said she put too much glue on it.

Then on her birthday (in April) a friend gave her a puzzle to paint from http://www.the-little-experience.com/ . So she painted this. I actually drew a whale on it but that is not exactly what she painted.


The other is a gratuitous cute kid pic with Clementine and her shredded t-shirts in the background.



4 comments:

Vivian M said...

She is talented! I love the hand made gifts, they are always so much better than anything you can buy in a store and priceless because they were made with love by Glenys!

Jennifer said...

Lovin' the crafty Glenys! How fun :-)
Jennifer

Livin' out loud said...

Great job girls!!
Susan

laurel said...

She's got talent