Saturday, August 23, 2008

This Morning













This morning we cleaned up G's room. Then while I finished going through her clothes she had a rest while watching her Sesame Street DVD.

She finally figured out how to watch it and rewind or fast forward to her favorite parts. I need to figure out how to get some more videos for it but I am not so sure they haven't quit making them. I have really come to love that bench though it caused me much grief in the beginning.

Do you think she has enough books?

4 comments:

carrie said...

Aw, you can never have too many books!

She is adorable.

Ellie Monster said...

I was going to say the same thing as Carrie: You can never have "enough" books. Soon (if I can get my tail to the post office) Glenys will have one more to add to the pack. ;)

Don & Denise Sullivan said...

I absolutely loved reading books as a kid and went through several different ones every day (esp during the summer). Hopefully she'll love reading too. I have to get a bookshelf bench like that for Nate's room.

mommy24treasures said...

awww we LOVE books.