Sunday, September 07, 2008

An Afternoon At The Blue Slides

G didn't want to play with anyone at first. She followed them around with mooney puppie dog eyes though until I asked her to go play with them.

She said, "why are they not playing with me?" I said, "Probably because you haven't said anything too them, just followed them around."

Anyway I took her over to the mom and made the introductions. Then G played with the sisters and that little boy too. Everyone seemed loved the big sister who was 8 and in 4th grade so much that she sort of became the playground babysitter.




These were taken when we first got there. She was trying to hide from the camera!

4 comments:

mamato2 said...

What a beautiful little girl.

Vivian M said...

Awww, Kerri is shy that way too. I am glad she had fun with the kids!

AZMom said...

Too cute! Bug always ends up the playground babysitter when we go but she loves being around the younger kids!

mommy24treasures said...

oh this is sweet.
I am glad she had fun.