Tuesday, September 09, 2008

G Conversations

Early this morning as I was waking her for our shower: "Mama, uh, I wuv you." Sort of caught me off guard that early in the morning because I was waiting for the usual wake up protest.

I think she really wanted to grump about the earliness of the hour but she had been warned the night before not to. She likes to get up with me to take a shower in the a.m. even though she is totally capable of showering by herself at night. I don't really mind because I get to spend that much more time in her direct company that way.

Some mornings though she is really grumpy and when I tell her so she says, "Well, I not gwumpie! But I jest waked up."

4 comments:

Vivian M said...

Glenys is precious and just might not be a morning person, that's all!
I hope you gave her a big hug!

Tiffany said...

That is precious and I am going to use her answer or I'm not grumpy I just woke up....
Love it!

Michelle said...

Oh, I am gwumpy when I wake up, too! She is so cute!!!

Nikki said...

Yeah, sometimes I'm gwumpy too when I just waked up!