Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Pictures of My Girl

Deep concentration last Monday afternoon while working on her "dot a dot."

Practicing her "smile" for church pictures. Since we moved to a new church we are having directory pics made again this year on Oct. 4.


Just being silly.




These were taken this morning as we were getting ready to leave. She was trying to get her race car to work but apparently it only would work in the kitchen, just where it doesn't belong, heh.



I am playing around with the blog design so bear with me. I love my Asian lily pic in the header and I like this fall background so I may have to find another background or retire the lily for a bit. I can always bring it back later I think.

8 comments:

Briana's Mom said...

Your silly girl is so cute! I really like the background!

AZMom said...

She is growing up so fast!!

Vivian M said...

I like the new look to the blog! And Glenys really is growing so fast. Sigh. Where does the time go?

mommy24treasures said...

she is such a cutie. love all the silly pics.

Christy said...

Glenys looks so darn cute in her pics!! She is sooo cute. I love the one with her face in the camera-- too funny!!

I like your background as well. Looking forward to seeing what you come up with.

Christy :)

Donna said...

I love the profile shot; Glenys looks so grown up in some of these pictures.

Kristi said...

Cute pictures! I like the new blog layout.

Monica said...

I am impressed with how you redecorate your blog! Ten years from now, mine will probably still look the same...only because I don't have the technical know-how...NOR the creative ability(!) to try out new looks.

I like the Autumn look!!!

Glenys cracked me up with her "practice" poses for the picture directory!