Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Please Continue to Pray

This family is really struggling. This little girl is absolutely precious. This little girl is still struggling. They feel that God is silent and I can see why. The hospital (non-MD doctor) is refusing to let the girl out until Monday. The staff seems not to care even if the oxygen machine isn't working. It is almost like the hospital staff doesn't care if she lives or dies, she is an orphan anyway. But her family is there now and someone in the hospital should be more concerned with saving the baby than saving their own face. Apparently they are in the slowest province to get anything done too.

God is in the miracle working business. He may choose to heal that child perfectly by bringing her home to Himself in which case she would be happy but what a loss to the family. Selfishly or not I am praying that He heal her ever so imperfectly in this world and help her to grow up in the US with her mom and dad. She has a reason for living and God created her for it no matter how many days He has numbered for her.

Keep lifting this family, the child and the child's Ayi (who has not left her side since Monday) to the throne of God. He hears our prayers and cares about us. He loves us and that child more than anything. He can and will hold this family up. Even in China, they are on Holy ground.


7 comments:

Carol said...

I'm praying.....hope we hear good news soon........

laurel said...

Oh this makes me so sad. My heart and my prayers go to them.

amy said...

Im praying as well

The Byrd's Nest said...

God will make this happen, I just know it! I just feel it when I am praying for them!

Christy said...

I am still praying for this dear family. My heart is still breaking!

Christy :)

Vivian M said...

They are all in our thoughts and prayers.

fricke92 said...

Thanks for posting this. I can't imagine how their hearts must be breaking. This family will be in my prayers.