Monday, September 29, 2008

Telling On Myself

You see this? Well at the time that I took the photo I was patting myself on the back for my brillance. For some reason I needed to make coffee and thought boiling it would be the quickest way until I realized I didn't have a strainer for it, duh. I think my other coffee makers were dirty at the time. So much for being clever huh?

I can't remember now even how I poured it up. I think I ended up pouring it in an old french press given back to me from my mom (one I didn't want to dirty up and use in the first place). The white is the powder blue berry coffee flavor that I am about to not be able to buy anymore. UGH!!

This is Simon who found himself a warm spot on a fall day on top of my computer. Sometimes he looks like a maine coon but I don't think he is. He is very long but not as big as one.

Oh does anyone have a Mickey Mouse costume they would be willing to pass down? G is size 4/5 and has decided she wishes to be Mickey Mouse. Never mind that I don't think she will really actually wear the costume so I thought I would try to borrow rather than buy. If so let me know. I have two really good ideas but this is the first time she has actually said she wishes to be a specific something so I thought I would put it out there.

2 comments:

The Byrd's Nest said...

Oh I wish we had a Mickey Mouse costume to send to her...since we are getting rid of things! I hope someone has one for you since Disney is VERY PROUD of their dress up clothes.

AZMom said...

No Mickey Mouse here. :-( Your cat is too funny.