Tuesday, September 02, 2008

These are Obviously "Duh!" Moments

Or like I like to say, "Ya Think?"

Report: Amy Winehouse Could Be Brain-Damaged From Drugs, is it obvious yet that she already is? Years of drug and alcohol abuse most likely used to forget how messed up she really is? What a sad wasted (no pun intended) life.

Missing Toddler Caylee Anthony Likely Dead, Florida Police Say Really? Don't you think it is about time to move on and charge her for murder and the grandparents for accomplices in hiding it?

Ohio Teen Shot Dead After Egging Cars Now this is overkill. Complaining about a dog and owner with a "would like to" moment in a blog rant is nothing. This is overkill and apparently not the only one to have ended life this way for the same reason.

And this: "Barack Obama contends that he is more experienced in executive matters than Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin because he has managed his presidential campaign for the past 18 months."

I would like to ask "How So?" That is just ridiculous reasoning. She has 12 1/2 years of executive or government experience to NOBAMA's 10 or 11 1/2 years with the last three years campaigning.

I am finally excited about the McCain/Palin ticket. I think my passivity is passing and I am actually getting energized!

6 comments:

Marla said...

OMG, I think we agree on everything you posted. Yeah to you for putting this out there.

Sharon said...

yep, Me too!!

Monica said...

I'm with you all the way on the McCain/Palin issue. I was more apathetic (actually, downright BUMMED OUT) about the Republican nominee than I have ever been about any Republican nominee ever...but, choosing Palin just gave me hope that maybe it isn't as bad as I was feeling it was. I sure feel for her, though...the media will have a feeding frenzy on her from here on out.

laurel said...

Great post! So true, so true!

Vivian M said...

I am glad to see you excited. However, I won't be voting for McCain/Palin.

Donna said...

As a veteran, I have nothing but respect for Sen. McCain. Sarah Palin, on the other hand, I cannot respect. She has a 4-month-old SN kid who needs her right now, and she knowingly drug her 17-year-old's very personal life out into the international spotlight knowing that she would become "America's First Slut". I don’t care for her politics, but I care for her priorities even less. This is a time when her family needs to be hunkered down figuring out what the new normal will be with one SN baby and another unplanned baby on the way. And you know what? If she was a man, I’d say the same dang thing. To me, dragging your child and her teenage pregnancy out to become international news is inexcusable. A parent’s first priority is to protect her/his children. Palin will certainly never be mother of the year, and I hope she will never be our nation’s vice president.

But hey, that's just my $.02!