Monday, September 01, 2008

We Had a Fun and Relaxing Labor Day

How was yours?

"Is dis a pwetty good smile, mom?"

The lions and tigers were too hot to do much but rest on this labor day.

And look we have another baby!!












G was tired and fell asleep in the car. I was able to move her and crawl in bed for a small nap myself. She was partially awake I think.

At one point I asked if she was awake and she whispered, "no." Then she woke up and said blankie said it was time to get up. I said, "I asked you if you were awake and you said, 'no'." She said, "Yeah but I was weelly tie-urd."

So we got up and she is watching Bednobs and Broomsticks. One of my fav. disney movies.









10 comments:

Briana's Mom said...

We had a quiet day. Looks like you had fun!

Super Mommy said...

Looks like a great way to spend Labor Day - at the zoo! We don't go too often, living in Houston, it's toooo hot!!

AZMom said...

I loved Bedknobs and Broomsticks!!

Sounds like a great day! It was too hot here to go the zoo but we finally made in the bee free pool!

juls said...

You have a great looking zoo. It sure looks like ya'll had a blast. We were very busy but I forgot to take pictures. Hope you have a great week!!
juls

Monica said...

Sounds like a nice weekend! (Isn't it ironic how much LESS sleep little kids need than their mommies need?!)

Susan said...

What a sweet, sweet girl you have. Love the photo of her with her sunglasses on. Too cute!

Special K said...

Looks like a super-fun and exhausting days. I love days like that.

The Byrd's Nest said...

Lions are always lazy at the zoo! LOL Sounds like a relaxing weekend fo

mommy24treasures said...

oh what a fun day and that is a super good smile:)

Vivian M said...

Happy Labor Day! Glenys is getting cuter every day!