Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween-The Aftermath

Just the loot from the pre-school party ruined her teeth and her pretty smile ;}





Now this is picasso and the only picture I took. Instead of taking pictures I ended up holding the hat, paint brush and palate. Before the night was through I held the smock too. Now the smock and palate are in the trash as a reminde of what a worthless idea and night it truly was. We won't be repeating this evening. From now on it is school party only. I only hope they have one in kindergarten. Otherwise, too bad.
The Halloween witch came and swapped most of the candy for a book and a notepad with the letter "G" on it. That was mighty green of her, don't you think.
Too bad you can't see the designs on her smock. As soon as she got out of the car an unlikely white guy announced "there is baby picasso." I was proud until G decided she didn't really want to participate; then I just wanted to be home alone.
So now G is spending the night with her grandparents and I am going to bed. The headache that I had all day is finally gone but pressing to return. I called the parents and asked them to bring her home tomorrow since I have lots of laundry that needs to get done and I want to sleep in tomorrow. I am exhausted, physically and emotionally.











7 comments:

Vivian M said...

I hope you are feeling better soon, and that Glenys has good memories of her Halloween.

fricke92 said...

I love the idea of a halloween witch who steals the candy! Wish I would have thought of that when my kids were younger...not sure I could pull it off at this point!

Lauri said...

cute costume..... very original and educational

feel better

The Byrd's Nest said...

Oh Bev...I wish I could drive over and give you a great big hug! Sounds like you are under attack for sure. I am praying for you.

Super Mommy said...

Very original costume - Glenys looks adorable. That's A LOT of candy girl!

AZMom said...

She looks adorable though. :-) Big hugs to you hon.

laurel said...

That is so great! SHe is a doll!!