Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Heather at Adoptakid.blogspot

Rewarded me with this Best Blogger Friend. Isn't she sweet? So here goes:

"The Best Blogger Friend Award! "

"I thank my God every time I remember you." Phil. 1:3

This award is for all those special blogger friends who have touched your life & are True Blessings from God!!
What would you do without them?
"We love, We laugh, We Cry, We pray, We share, We care!!"

Rules: As a recipient of this award you can:
*award as many people as you want, but your friendship Had to start in Bloggy Land!ex: (you didn't know them AT ALL before blogging)
*Say a PRAYER for each friend as you type their name & link to them on your post! Also, be sure to let them know of their award!
*Close your post with your favorite verse from the Bible!!
Now to my Awardees - you've all emailed with me, exchanged ideas, helped me through different parts of this journey called becoming a Mom and I thank you all.

Amy at Catching Butterflies
Nikki, Lily's mom
Susan, Rachel's chronicler
Christy, Mia's mom
Amy and her hubby
Kim, Lottie and Emma Grace's mom
AZMOM
Lauri at Ukraine Adventure

There are several bloggers whom I have come to love, two password protected (you know who you are) that deserve this too but I either met them via our agency yahoo group before blogging or via a yahoo group for referrals (Vivian, Ramsell family, Chopsticks and Tabouli, The Sullivans) or they are password protected. I can go on and on but I am a strict rule follower, heh, so you guys pick this up anyway and consider yourselves duly awarded and prayed for!!

My favorite verse(s): Jeremiah 29:11-14
11"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. 12 Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. 13 You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart. 14 I will be found by you," declares the LORD, "and will bring you back from captivity (of sin)*. I will gather you from all the nations and places where I have banished you," declares the LORD, "and will bring you back to the place from which I carried you into exile."

*my interpretation of our captivity as Jesus set us free from sin and God's wrath


9 comments:

Lauri said...

Thanks... that is so sweet.. right back at ya

AZMom said...

Aww..thank you!!!! You are definitely a bloggy friend I am very thankful to have "met" online! I will post my award tomorrow!

a Tonggu Momma said...

What a sweet post... and that verse is also one of my favorites.

Vivian M said...

Awww, thanks for the honorable mention! I know I don't qualify, but I am honored that you would call me friend!

Marla said...

How nice of you to honor your friends this way.

The Byrd's Nest said...

I love you Bev because you are so real! I thought about you the whole time I watched that silly debate last night. Silly because by the end all I kept hearing was "blah, blah, blah, blah" lol

I love you because you are not afraid to say what you are feeling, you are alot like me.

I admire you also because you are a single mom, even though there are MANY times I feel like a single mom (he he) I know that I am not as strong as you. Love you!

The Byrd's Nest said...

One more thing...did you notice that NO ONE seems to care about issues such as same sex marriage or abortion anymore? Greg is afraid that they are both too liberal minded. What do you think?

Christy said...

AWWWWWW!!! Thanks so much!! that is such a compliment. Your blog is one of my favs as well! I love comming to your blog and getting my daily dose of conservative politics-- just love it!!! Thanks so much-- I will post on this tomorrow-- you rock!!1

Christy :)

Susan said...

Auugh! I've been swamped with "stuff" and just now saw this. How sweet of you! I'll have to think of who to pass it on to.

Glad I decided to catch up today!