Friday, October 10, 2008

Particularly Sleepy






Five minutes for Mom is giving away a bedroom suit in a contest. This is my entry. You see my sweet sleeping beauty? Well this is after I got up and took my shower. Do you see where she is sleeping? Those are my pillows on my side of the bed. She scooched over on my side to finish her morning rest. So maybe if I win this bedroom suit Summer Breeze Bedroom Set in vanilla cream or country pine, she may decide to start sleeping in her own bed? I mean she has conquered the no pullup thing, so there is hope.
Yes I know this the pic of the boys bedroom but the girls set is way too girly for even me I think.
And yes I did flash my camera in her sleepy face while the room was totally dark, heh.


5 comments:

Lisa said...

Ooooooooooooooooh, Beverly, I hope you win! She looks too precious though, asleep all snuggled into YOUR pillows. Somehow, I think, someone else's pillow always seems more comfy. Unless it's a hotel's pillow. :( Yuck. Best wishes on the contest!

Love,


Lisa

Briana's Mom said...

She is a sleeping angel!!! Hope you win!

Vivian M said...

I will cross my fingers, hope you win! And if you ever figure out how to get her to sleep in her own bed, let me know the secret!
Thank you again for your advice today, and for calming my nerves. I really appreciate it.

Christy said...

I love love love her sleeping picture!!! She looks so precious!! It looks so cozy and warm. Here in our neck of the woods it is still in the 90's and I HATE it! We are still running the airconditioner all day and night-- uggg!!! Anyway, hope you win and by the way-- love the post above this one about biden-- my sentiments exactly!!!


Christy :)

The Byrd's Nest said...

I DO hope you win Bev! But I am voting for the girly furniture for Glenys myself. Do I get a vote? he he