Monday, October 06, 2008

The Weekend

G and I had a pretty uneventful weekend. We had family pics made for the church directory and G was beautiful. I tried to take some other pics of her out at my parents but I can't see outside well enough and the church just didn't have any really good areas for pics. But I will post some of them later. I ended up spending $80 for 36 Christmas cards. Olan Mills is very expensive. We get one free 8X10 and all the proofs which are little but you can only order extra pics from them.

Then Saturday night G and I were talking about my nephew in SD and how he is younger than G but totally out of pullups at night time. So just as I thought her competative nature kicked in and she decided not to wear pullups last night. YEA!! She did it. She was dry all night though I didn't sleep for fear of an accident. She got up and was able to go this morning before breakfast, no problems. Then she said, "Does A. get up at nighttime to go potty? Because I am older than him and I think he has to get up at nighttime to go potty." I just agreed. She has to win, heh.


3 comments:

The Byrd's Nest said...

I am so proud of her! Great job Glenys!

And yes Olan Mills is terribly proud of their work but they really take great pictures!

Vivian M said...

I wish Kerri was competitive! Way to go Glenys, I am so proud of you!

Heather said...

We just put Acer back into pullups because he's sleeping too deeply to get up to go potty. Sigh. At least the bed is dry now.
Heather BT