Saturday, November 22, 2008

Book Meme

Mrs. Broccoli Guy tagged me for a book meme. I am truly honored to be tagged by this conservative blogging mom. And she even has a new spot for us conservative mom's to hang out (on the web of course). Go check it out. Okay so the book meme.

The rules are very simple:
1. Grab the nearest book.
2. Open it to page 56.
3. Find the fifth sentence.
4. Post the text of the sentence in your journal along with these instructions.
5. Don’t dig for your favorite book, the cool book, or the intellectual one: pick the CLOSEST.

Lynn Truss' "Talk to the Hand"
p. 56, line 5: "...court, but we can't manage without it. We implode..."

Now for the tagging of three other people: Supermommy, Everyday Mom Designs, and Life with Kerri. Now if you would like to do this because you believe a particular book you are reading is good, go ahead and leave your link in the comments.

1 comment:

Everyday Mom Designs said...

Sorry I haven't done this yet.. I will try to find time soon.. I'm not much of a tagger, so it usually takes me a while to do it.. lol.. :)