Saturday, November 08, 2008

Conversations with G and Pics

This is our new friend, Tiger. We have had him a while but she re-discovered him and he doesn't keep her up at school nap time. Plus, he has "weally shark toes."


This little outfit I had to trick her into wearing. She is studing Pilgrims and Indians at school so I told her this was an Indian outfit. She probably won't wear it again but she looked cute this day.


The other night I was trying to get her ready for bed and told her twice to "come on" to get clothes etc. She didn't mind me so I said, "ONE, TWO,..." and then she said as she was coming with me, "You almost threed me."












5 comments:

Christy said...

Love the outfit and totally love the "you almost threed me" too funny. She always cracks me up. My boys were way into stuffed animals and at 8 and 10 they still are-- is that kind of wussy?? Not sure but I use to love stuffed animals as well. Glenys is just adorable!!

Christy :)

Jill said...

Hope you are doing better....I have been thinking of you!
Glenys looks as cute as ever in that outfit....don't you just hate to have to trick them sometimes??LOL! Why are girls so freakin' stubborn?

The Byrd's Nest said...

Ha ha ha! You almost treed me! I love this girl!

Vivian M said...

The outfit is adorable, but Gleny's comment was even better! We never make it past "2" here.

Lauri said...

such a cutie in her outfit