Monday, November 17, 2008

G at the Gymnastics Party for a Friend

fast motion girl doing flips and climbing all over the place. She had a great time Friday night. She declared that birthday the best party "eber."



Saturday morning we had another bday of a school chum (yes I broke my own rule) and so G had a fantastic weekend of "puhcakes" and parties.

Then we hung out with the grandparents Sat afternoon and Sunday after church. Today I dropped G off at daycare only to have mom and dad go pick her up due to her non-heat related highly contagious rash (MC).

She has a doc appt this afternoon to get a note about treatment and her ability to be around other kids for tomorrow. I am praying the body wash comes in today so we can start it and that the doc will give us a long lasting pain relieving cream for her body. She was so miserable last night and woke up crying!! I feel so bad for her! It is so frustrating but the good news is once it is gone, it is gone!!

4 comments:

Everyday Mom Designs said...

Sounds like she had tons of fun this weekend!

And that's great news about once it is gone, it is gone! :)

Heather said...

I hope that it arrives soon, gotta be bad to itch so much.
Heather BT

Marla said...

What a fun weekend, two birthday parties, my kinda fun.

I hope she feels better real soon.

Vivian M said...

Wow she is brave tackling that wall! I am so happy G got to have some fun at the parties, even if you had to break your rule (sometimes exceptions are a good thing!).
Hope the wash arrives quickly and Miss G can get some relief. Praying that it's gone soon!