Monday, November 24, 2008

G Conversations

Our conversation in church Sunday morning:

G: "What are dey doin'?" (about the acolytes)
Me: "They are bringing in the light of the Lord for worship."
G: "Well, can I just have the brai-ed not the dip?"
Me: ?? "Oh you mean communion? You can't have either yet."
G: "I know what you are talkin' about, the brai-ed and the medcine."
Me: "Yeah I am talking about the bread and the medicine (grape juice) and you can't have them until you are older and understand."

Did you ever think the grape juice looked like medicine? It does in the communion cups sort of, heh.


4 comments:

Briana's Mom said...

Snort! She is so cute!

AZMom said...

LOL It does look like the medicine cups we fill to give our kids medication. LOL Too cute!

Vivian M said...

And here I thought it was wine. I am surprised you did not burst out in laughter, I would have. How very adorable!

The Byrd's Nest said...

My Elisabeth used to LOVE Dimetap so much because it was like grape juice!

Glenys' conversations are my most favorite thing about your blog. You two have a great Thanksgiving!