Sunday, November 30, 2008

Oh Isn't That Cute?




One of our neighbors is a hunter and killed 6 ducks Friday morning. G was outside whild grandaddy put up the lights at our house when this hunter came home.

His little girl asked if G wanted to see the ducks. Then both of his girls (one older than G and one younger) touched the dead ducks which made G want to do so.

So I being a germaphobe really good mom said not in this lifetime she could and since I am a really good mom who blogs I had to take pics for the blog. Then I told her to touch nothing at all until we sterilized washed her hands.

As we were leaving the ducks she said, "Awww those are really cute." Then she asked why her grandad didn't hunt to which he replied (from the roof), "You have to get up to early to do that." hee hee.

4 comments:

Everyday Mom Designs said...

Lol... Yeah, I'm afraid I might had freaked out a little bit on that one.. lol..

Vivian M said...

What a funny (sarcastic?) post!
Your Dad cracks me up.

Christy said...

That is hillarious. The first pic I was thinking "why are those ducks laying down" and then I scrolled down and saw that they were dead== good mama for letting her touch them-- that is too funny!!

Christy :)

Marla said...

I'm with Grandad, too early for duck hunting.