Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Pictures of G's Molluscum

This is her inner-elbow. The first pick you can see the red of the area and the second one you can see the actual bumps. I need a new camera lens to really take close-ups.



This is her neck and it is really red too and you can see the bumps there too.















This is on her torso near her underarm, and this is def self explanatory. This tends to be the main area the virus attacks, but it can attack elsewhere. Putting the cortisone cream on is a battle of wills. I am winning so far but she claims it hurts. No real definition of how it hurts but she instructs me to "blow on dem." I know it is very painful or rather irritating.
The medicine I give her at night helps her sleep through the night but I don't give it to her during the day. Dr. told me too but I just can't let her be grabby and tired at school. She claims she doesn't itch at school.
So there you go. I took some of her legs but with another camera and they didn't turn out so well. These were the worst spots anyway.

14 comments:

Lauri said...

Poor Baby....


hope she is better soon

Lisa said...

Poor Glenys. Email me, I have a friend that her little girl had this samething a few months ago. Maybe I can connect the two of you and you can find out what she did to get rid of her little girls.

Super Mommy said...

That doesn't look like an allergic reaction to me - but then I'm not a doctor. Can you take her to a Derm?

Everyday Mom Designs said...

Oh goodness.. I hope it all gets better soon. :)

Ellie Monster said...

O.M.G. I'm in pain just looking. I can only imagine how much those hurt! I hope the solution is not far away.

AZMom said...

They look like what Busy Boy had. I would go see a dermatologist. They will put this stuff on them to make them blister and pop and it hurts and is miserable but we have yet to have them return. The stuff is highly contagious. I feel for you!

Vivian M said...

Ouch. I wish Glenys did not have to deal with this. Hope it goes away quickly.
I am glad that at least she is sleeping through the night. Thank goodness!

Couchkat said...

Poor baby - I agree with Super Mommy - does not look like an allergic reaction. I've had several rashes due to allergies and they looked nothing like that. No raised bumps

Mom To Six said...

Awww...poor baby. Praying she's better really soon.

Ohilda

marilyn said...

Poor Glenys! So sorry you are both going through this.

a Tonggu Momma said...

Poor Glenys. I hope she feels better soon. The Tongginator has never struggled with these, but she does have horrific eczema flare-ups sometimes. This looks much more painful, though. Poor little thing.

The Byrd's Nest said...

Oh Beverly...these look so uncomfortable. I continue to pray for a simple remedy.

Dawn said...

Poor little Sweetie!! I hope her bumps get all better SOON !!!!

Lisa Cairney said...

Poor thing! Oh, Beverly, I'm so sorry! I hope she is feeling so much better VERY VERY SOON!!!