Monday, November 24, 2008

Scattegories

SCATTERGORIES. ..it's harder than it looks! Use the 1st letter of your name to answer each of the following. They have to be real places, names, things…nothing made up! You CAN'T use your name for the boy/girl name question.

WHAT IS YOUR NAME: Beverly
BOY NAME: Bob
4 LETTER WORD: barn
GIRL NAME: Bella
OCCUPATION: belly dancer
A COLOR: blue
SOMETHING YOU WEAR: britches
BEVERAGE: beer
FOOD: bread
SOMETHING FOUND IN A BATHROOM: brush
A PLACE : Bloomington, IN
REASON FOR BEING LATE: Bank Holdup
SOMETHING YOU SHOUT: Bam!

Your Turn:

8 comments:

Vicki said...

Hey Beverly.
I love how SMART you are w/this blog thing. I know nothing. Oh well....
You are always cookin' up something unique and interactive w/your blog. You rock.
Hope you and Miss Gee are doing well these days. I'm somewhat "boo hoo-ish" over the lack of "our agency's" yahoo communication, etc. I hate that the offices closed around the country...well except for St. Louis? Any others open? I should really have this in an email, huh, and not on the blog.Just faster this way.
Good to check in on you and yours.
Happy Thanksgiving.
Vicki and Emily

Super Mommy said...

Oh how fun!! Just did it!!

cheepette8 said...

Looks like fun. I love scattegories.

Everyday Mom Designs said...

Good times. :) I might try this when I'm not falling asleep on the computer.. lol.. Time for bed!

Donna said...

I played. Thanks for the needed diversion.

Susan said...

I love word games :-)


WHAT IS YOUR NAME: Susan
BOY NAME: Steve
4 LETTER WORD: sure
GIRL NAME: Sarah
OCCUPATION: scientist
A COLOR: scarlett
SOMETHING YOU WEAR: skirt
BEVERAGE: soda (I can say that because I lived in Missouri -- here it's "pop" and at home it's just "a Coke.")
FOOD: soup
SOMETHING FOUND IN A BATHROOM: scale
A PLACE : Spain
REASON FOR BEING LATE: Stupidity
SOMETHING YOU SHOUT: ummm . . . SHOOT!

laurel said...

Fun!

Ellie Monster said...

This is one of my favorite games! I always kick butt... usually to the chagrin of my opponents (former co-workers).