Saturday, November 29, 2008

Some Of G's Artwork















G drew a pic of a beach scene complete with sand, water, people, beach umbrella and beach ball. Since it was on the doodle pro I decided to document it with pics. Also she is showing her A+ sticker on her coloring pic and her pilgrim and Indian for one of many of her Thanksgiving pics.

She and Grandad put lights up on our house Friday morning. I was making coffee and getting ready to go to my parents where she spent the night. I looked up toward a noise I thought I heard and low and behold in walks G. Sort of startled me. She wants to spend another night there but doesn't want me to come out there. I am not sure why but she also wanted me to leave early Thanksgiving day. I left around 2ish and took a long nap, waking up to watch Holiday Inn and going back to bed to read until 11:30ish. Perfect holiday I say!

4 comments:

Heather said...

Have a great weekend my friend, I hope you get a lot of relaxing done!
Heather BT

The Byrd's Nest said...

Well.....I guess she is just enjoying herself! I am very impressed with her ability to color. She stays in the lines???

kerri said...

Great little artist you have there!!
Hope you had some well deserved R&R. ;)

Vivian M said...

She really colors very neatly and in the lines! How cool that G is independant and you can have some alone time! She must enjoy spending quality time with her grandparents, and that is awesome.