Friday, November 28, 2008

Strange G Conversations

Overheard while G looked at her picture we taped to the wall: "Oh yeah it's covered up wiff bwood." When I said, "What?" She broke out into hysterical laughter and an "Oh I am wired" comment. I keep forgetting to a four year old bodily fluids and gas are very funny!! Not sure what movie she got that from.

Then she started falling on purpose. Who gave her sugar? I know I didn't!! I think it is time for the go to sleep medicine!! Now she is spelling her name with her fridge leap frog alphabet. If any of you are waiting or expecting that leapfrog fridge alphabet system is wonderful!! I have no idea when she might out grow this but so far so good she has played with it for 3 years so far.

Typed on Wednesday evening before bedtime.

3 comments:

3 Peanuts said...

That Glenys sure says the funniest things!

Vivian M said...

Kerri has foam alphabet letters she plays with in the bathtub. They are great too.
I am still trying to figure out what G meant though! She is cute and funny. Give her a big hug from us!

Ellie Monster said...

"The 'T' says 'tuh.' The 'T' says 'tuh.' Every letter makes a sound..."

Apparently I've learned from the fridge letters, too. ;)