Sunday, November 02, 2008

Tagged for 7 More Quirky Things

Super Mommy tagged me for 7 quirks about myself. I have so many quirks that I can play this tagged game for weeks without running out of fodder.

1.) I love lays potato chips plain or sour cream and of those my favorite chips are the ones that happen to be fried bent over. I eat those first out of the bag literally shaking the bag until they come to the top.

2.) When I go to sleep I either have to rock or shake/wiggle my feet/toes. Unlike G. who has to be flat on her back and totally still, the movement calms me to sleep.

3.) I prefer to drink water with meals, helps me taste my food better. So my two favorite drinks are coffee and water.

4.) When I was a senior in high school I rejected the music of the day for 50s and 60s (classic) rock. I drove my dad's pickup truck that only had AM radio so I listened to my dad's era music. I actually sometimes felt that I was born to the wrong time.

5.) If I am reading a mystery book I have to read the end first or at least was I start the book because I hate to be disappointed. As long as I know the end I can read the rest of the book with less stress. I also can read the same book over and over as long as it was a book I really liked.

6.) I don't like being in a room with the door shut. I may have mentioned that one sometime else.

7.) When I was little I had an imaginary friend but when I didn't need her anymore I forgot I ever had one until much later in life then couldn't remember her name. I also used to call myself "FeffieDawn." Beverly is a tough word for 2 and 3 year olds!!

Now I am not tagging anyone so if you haven't done this yet or have more to add, consider yourself tagged. Link back here and leave a message so I can see how much more quirky you are than I am I am than you.


4 comments:

AZMom said...

LOL Bug hates having her door closed too! Odd!

The Byrd's Nest said...

Ugh! Emma goes to sleep like that also. I lay still like Glenys.

I think my husband was born in the wrong era also......

Everyday Mom Designs said...

haha, love your quirky things! I prefer my door to be shut most of the time, and all closet doors need to be closed and bathroom doors.. haha..

I'm sure I'll do this too.. I'm kinda busy today, so maybe tomorrow. :)

Vivian M said...

Nice to know I am not the only quirky one!