Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Wednesday and Why I Like Third Thing

For those of you who are newish to the blog, Third Thing is a reference to the third employment opportunity I have had since leaving the psychologically damaging place in 2006 (not including the job I left pd for). And today is Wednesday the day before Thanksgiving. And Third Thing is giving us the day off at 3pm if our workload is finished. And despite my addiction to blogs, I am actually finished for the day! YEE HAW!

Can I just tell you how happy that makes me? I am going to go get a latte/breve and sit a spell to soak in the wonderfulness of this place. Though there are a few things that could be bad so far I am extremely happy to take any day or hour off work early!!


2 comments:

Everyday Mom Designs said...

Yay for you! I am sure that made your day!

Vivian M said...

Yay! Enjoy the time off!