Monday, December 29, 2008

Conversations Heard Over the Holidays

Over Christmas my whole immediate family visited my mom and dad's. When I say immediate that includes one aunt and her hubby and all 4 of us kids with family and one fiance (not mine thank goodness). So G was totally surrounded by cousins and uncles, aunts and boy (friends) for like 4 days.

One night she told me that she "lubs S Jane-ahs daddy." I said, "What about him do you lub?" She said, "His face, his hai-urh, his whole body bettuhr den all da peoples." So my older brother has the coveted spot of being G's' favorite person "lubbed" better than "all da peoples."

Last night in the shower I accidentally pulled Gs hair while washing it. So I apologized and she said, "Mo-o-um, you pulled it from de hole where God put it."

6 comments:

a Tonggu Momma said...

I love the language of little ones! Merry Christmas!

Christy said...

I love what that girl says!! She is so funny!!!

Christy :)

Susan said...

"...from where God put it." Hilarious. WHERE does she get these things from? I love it!

Everyday Mom Designs said...

I love it! She is just so cute..

Gail said...

Your girl is a funny one. :) Happy New Year!

Vivian M said...

Oh that was cute!