Friday, December 05, 2008

G Conversations

Heard in the B and G household over the last few days:

One morning after a storm-G: "Did we have a tomato wass night?"
Me: "No we didn't have a tomato last night."
G: "Mama, what is a tomato made of? Smoke?"
Me: "No a tomato is made of clouds." (where tomato=tornado)

After picking G up from school- Me: "How was school today?"
G: "Good. Panda swep' good fohr me at nap time. I jus' held him wike dis (smooching on his nose)"

In the morning eating breakfast- G: "Mom, do you know how ode bwankie and tigerhw are?"
Me: "No, honey, how old?"
G: "2010 and tigerhw is 2015. Is dat oderh dan God?"
Me: "That is pretty old but not older than God."
G: "Well, dats oderh than Gwammie and Gwandad wight?"
Me: "Yep that is."
G: "Do you know how ode dey will be tomowwow? 28."

In bed when I thought she was asleep- G: "Mom, what does 'baniwwa milk' staht wiff?"
Me: "V" (vanilla milk)
G (apparently shocked, sounds it out): "hmmm b-b-b aniwwa milk."
Me: "go to sleep."

7 comments:

Christy said...

I love the older than God question. I think that is soo funny and if grandparents were only 28-- wow that would be nice!! Her conversations are hilarious!!

Christy :)

Everyday Mom Designs said...

That's cute!

Kelly said...

I hate tomatoes!!!!!LOL SHe's cute!

Vivian M said...

LOL!!! I love that last line ("go to sleep"), I use it quite often!
It always amazes me how our girls' brains work, and the things they come up with!

laurel said...

That is so cute! I love her vocabulary!

AZMom said...

Love these conversations and miss the toddler speak from my 2 :-)

The Byrd's Nest said...

Oh my goodness Bev...this is my life every day. Lottie is asking me five million times a day what does _______ whatever she thinks of start with? I am thankful she is so interested in her letters but I can't get through a sentence without her asking me this questions!!!