Wednesday, December 10, 2008

The Good News for the Technology Generation

The Word of Promise Next Generation New Testament MP3 format is available for the kid who can't sit still long enough to read words on paper. This can be played on the computer (like I did to work on a Sunday School lesson) or downloaded (uploaded?) into the infamous IPod or any MP3 player. Just think, you can get your teen interested in the Word in your teen's own technological language. This is the Truth in a radio drama but it every bit the Word of God.

The cast of stars is pretty incredible. But I must say my age really is showing when I know from a movie or book only 2 of the voices those of Sean Astin as the narrator and Max Lucado introducing the books. That isn't to say it isn't an all star cast, because it truly is. There is Corbin Bleu as Peter, Jordin Sparks as Elizabeth, Charlie Stewart as Luke, Cody Linley as Jesus. Trust me you will want to see the entire list of voices for there are plenty.

You know the Bible says, "Faith comes by hearing and hearing by the Word of God," Romans 10:17. Now how easy is it to do so and build your faith by hearing the Word?


1 comment:

AndreaLeigh said...

Thanks for coming by my blog today! That is so interesting and a great tool for kids. I'll have to check it out!