Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Have You Ever?

Had a muscle twitch in your face all day? I am having it right now. From having not enough sleep my left eye muscle in the brow line is twitching and driving me batshi*ite crazy!! I can't rub it out and I can't hold it all day. I can't imagine that it isn't visible because I feel like it is jumping, or trying to out, of my skin. Apparently I didn't get enough sleep last night and knew this morning when it started that it would be a long day and yep it is.

So G watched Kung Fu Panda or as she says, Kung Poo Panda, at school yesterday but then proceeded to ask me who was what and what came next. About the no sleep, this would be why. I finally told her that we couldn't talk about it because it was time to sleep and I didn't remember any of the names of any one except Po, whom she didn't remember because she calls him kungpoopanda.

So the very first words out of her mouth this morning? "Mom, now can we talk about KungPooPanda?" Maybe that was when my eye started twitching, hmmm.

10 comments:

Amie@HeartSmiles said...

KungpooPanda... good stuff. lol

And I am so sorry for your twitching. I think I started to twithc when I read that you were twitching. sympathy twitch perhaps? I have had that happen before and it is SOOOO annoying.ugh...

Happy Holiday!
;)
Amie

"MissMeliss" said...

sorry to hear about the twitch!

i bought kung foo panda... but we haven't watched it yet.

did you ever decide about a 2nd adoption? i've been looking, too...

Happy New Year!
Melissa

The Princess's Mommy said...

Kung Poo Panda!!! Too funny!!! Sorry about the twitch!

Happy 2009!
Monica

Kelley said...

Have you seen the way that Master Shifu's eye twitches? That's what happens to me. It comes and goes, according to my stress levels. No fun. (I've actually stared at myself in the mirror to be sure that it's not very noticeable.)

We love Kung Fu Panda around here!

laurel said...

Can I just tell you, I had an eye twitch that lasted 6 months. Once the stress I was under, was gone, it left. I am sure yours won't be like that...at least I hope. Your daughter says the best things ever. She sure has a great sense of humor.

Kim said...

Ug I hate those twitches. I get them in my left eyelid if I drink too much coffee.

Super Mommy said...

We love Kung Foooooooooooo. Bev that movie was so funny, you should watch it! Talk to G about it! Now get some rest!! Happy New Year!!

The Byrd's Nest said...

Lottie does that during a movie also. Even if she has seen it twenty times she asks me questions before, during and after something happens! Hope I don't develop a twitch!!!

Debbie B said...

My sister had an eye twitch for years. But hers was a nerve thing and not lack of sleep. Hope your day improves.

Vivian M said...

My Dad has an eye twitch too, and it usually happens when he is tired or nervous.
I hope you get some decent sleep soon!