Saturday, December 20, 2008

The Night We Made Pizza

















One night last week G and I made home pizza (from a box). I had gotten cheese the first time I purchased it but I bought pepperoni recently (mistake).
We made pepperoni pizza this time but they are hidden under the mounds of cheese. Doesn't it look good? Let me just tell you it was as good or better than it looks!!

I didn't use all of the canned sauce and G used it for dipping her pizza in. The pepperoni box has little pepperonis in the sauce so I wouldn't let her dip the next time we made it. I will have to remember to just buy the cheese one from now on cause we always have pepperoni on hand!!



8 comments:

The Byrd's Nest said...

Yummy!!! I don't like alot of sauce, I'll bet I would have Loved it!

Don and Denise Sullivan said...

OMG, my mouth is watering. That looks awesome! Love the gingerbread photos too! I'm sure your dog was even happier with the leftovers.

Lauri said...

Looks like Yummy fun..... Your girl is such a good helper

Super Mommy said...

Looks delicious - I'm tellin ya - G has talent!!

Vivian M said...

Oh I love home mad pizza! And we experiment and add weird things to it. So far, Kerri's favorite topping is black olives.

The Princess's Mommy said...

Looks delicious! What a cute little chef!!

Kristi said...

That's a great idea! Kayla and I need to make some pizza...

Ellie Monster said...

I LOVE making pizza's at home. It looks delish, btw. She looks like quite the little chef! Maybe there's a future there???