Friday, December 19, 2008

Random Photos Just For Fun

In Sunday School G colored this picture of Moses and the burning bush.
Wed. night she completed her ornament now a new favorite.


Monday on playing hooky day G picked her new gloves and a hat and she promised she would wear them if she picked them out. The hat is for age 3+ but is still too small for her. The gloves are one size fits all for older toddlers and pre-schoolers. The others sets for older kids were too big or the hats were attached to gloves already in a matchy matchy set.





Here is the moody model showing them off.




While decorating our Christmas tree G said, "Mama, take a picture to memember dis foreber." Yes and her sitting in the chair like that with two very withered balloons with a sherriff's badge on is what she wants "memembered."

And a video of this ornament she brought home last night. I hope to have a tree full of these ornaments. She told me yesterday when I picked her up from school that she made a new hand ornament and I am so thankful to have another (probably the last) of her growing hand then I told her to stop growing up!! video

6 comments:

Everyday Mom Designs said...

So very cute!

Everyday Mom Designs said...

Thanks. Wow, that's crazy about the food allergies.. I don't mind breastfeeding after 12 months. I'm just glad I have my doctor to talk to about the stuff now.

Christy said...

I love the moody model face-- too funny!! She looks so cute in all the pics-- from the post below with the preschool awards thing. She cracks me up!!

Christy :)

Marla said...

Love the ornament, let me know when you figure out how to stop them growing up on us.

Super Mommy said...

I love G's artwork! And I love the ornie - we hang ALL of ours too - they are so sweet.

Deflated balloons? Awesome!!

Vivian M said...

I love her hand made ornaments! Kerri brought home some too, and I will try to preserve them so we can hang them on the tree every year.
Kerri likes to take the funniest photos too, last night she took her camera out and took pictures of the hotel's bathtub because she said she wanted to remember what the hotel room looked like!