Tuesday, January 20, 2009

CELEBRATE GOOD TIMES,

COME ON!! It's a celebration. And I don't mean the inauguration, I mean my computer is fixed, motherboard is replaced and I have blog access!! YEEHAW!! Y'ALL!

So I have lots to say and do and yes my company chose (against my wishes and requests) to move the payroll system half way through the year. Neither system is compatible with the other and once we left the first one they refused to help us get the data straight. They even sent on paper different quarter end and year end numbers than they sent electronically. This effected a few people but has created a living nightmare for W2s, not to mention one of my bosses who has never run a company this big (and it isn't that big) told all the employees that the W2s would be out on the 19th.

Let me just say I have had some very angry phone calls! Plus, I had told him that there would probably be problems (women's intuition) and he said, "Like what?" Leave it to men to not fully trust women's intuition. Then he was quite lax in trying to help me figure it all out. So I think we have the issues wittled down to less than 20 out of 1500 and should be printing Thursday. I just hope to keep my job through the year!!


4 comments:

Everyday Mom Designs said...

Glad to have you back!

Ryan Ashley Scott@Optimistic Cynicism said...

Welcome back!

Marla said...

Glad your up and running. I've been busy myself and need to post but cant seem to find the time or energy. I need a good dose of spring.

Vivian M said...

Welcome back! Hope your W2 woes are fixed soon and your job is safe!