Friday, January 16, 2009

Computer Update

We are back on the network for the desktop but I have no access to blogger from work as my laptop fried the motherboard which is to be replaced on Monday, Tuesday at the latest. Then I am going to list all the blogs from the favorites in my following list on the dashboard of blogger so if it ever happens again I can at least read everyone from my home laptop.

Yes I am priviledged to have a work desktop, laptop and my own personal (slow and old) laptop at home. The work laptop is supposed to be my main one but the IT guy is really nice to me and said I could continue to use it until they need it and the need will be based on who gets employed (nobody soon due to the economy). So I use the work laptop at home for work and personal and use it at work for blogs and any other need for work that may come up so I don't have to get out of our payroll system.

I have borrowed my mom's desktop to update this tonight while picking G up from spending the night. I have had to work late the past two days due to the W2s being all messed up. NEVER change payroll systems in the middle of the year, NEVER NEVER NEVER!! We did, thus the majority of wrong W2s!!

5 comments:

mommy24treasures said...

just catching up.I am glad the attachment meeting went well.

Vivian M said...

Glad you have some access back, hope your W2 woes are soon over!
Give the G-girl a hug from us!

Ryan Ashley Scott@Opitimistic Cyicism said...

Hello there! Come on over and pick up your award at my blog - or if you'd just like to admire it, it's there.

Couchkat said...

Can't wait to hear more about the attachment meeting. When are you going back.

The Byrd's Nest said...

I can't believe they changed the system DURING the season! Yikes!