Wednesday, January 21, 2009

A Family Needs Our Prayers

A Place Called Simplicity is a blog I have come to love to read. The mom just came home with her son and daughter from Uganda less than 4 weeks ago. They have a large family and just this week lost their home in a fire. They are trying to salvage somethings but it appears that all is lost.

They need the blog community to surround them with prayers. There is a drive to get Extreme Home Makeover involved here. The application for that went yesterday.

See what all you miss being off the internet for a week! Amazing! This is my worst fear. I have so many "treasures" that would be so tragic to lose. The family is grieving as well as bonding with the two youngest children.


3 comments:

Kelly said...

This family is definetly in my prayers!

The Byrd's Nest said...

I have been praying for them...it is just awful. Oh I do pray they can get a new home with the help of that show.

laurel said...

I hope all works out for them! Extremem Makeover would be a true blessing for them!