Tuesday, January 06, 2009

G Conversations

Last night driving into our driveway I saw ice on the trees. I showed it to G who said very suspiciously, "Who did dat?"

I said, "no body, it is raining and freezing on the trees."

So then she gets to the door way and sees more ice which she most excitedly points out to me. Then she said, "I hope it freezes so we can have anudder Chwismas."

I said, "Another Christmas?"

She said, "Yeah and eviebodie will have Chwissmas lights again." She had seen the lights through the icicles on the trees and decided they looked like Christmas lights, heh.



7 comments:

Tiffany said...

Bless her heart... that is so sweet!

Another Chwissmas sounds good to me also!

Briana's Mom said...

Gosh she is cute!

AZMom said...

I love the way she thinks!

That would be cool to be 6 hours from you! We could actually MEET! I will keep you posted.

Doug and Terrye said...

What a precious (and innocent) "world view." ;)

Terrye in FL

a little leprechaun said...

That is so cute! The lights through the ice is very pretty - as long as the power stays on!

That's great about the teacher! How cool!

Vivian M said...

Aw I love Chwismass lights too!

Everyday Mom Designs said...

Aww, how sweet..