Tuesday, January 20, 2009

I Am Back and Look What Happened...


while I was away: this lovely blogger honored me with this award. Stop by her blog for her optimistically cynical take on life.

I am not clear on the rules as to the passing it on part but from her blog and the blog that nominated her I will follow with new blogging buddies or new blogs I have found and totally enjoy.

Gwendolyn at Alls Fair in Love and Chocolate with her stories of child care and life in general.
TabithaBlue at Fresh Mommy and her view of life. Her photos are exceptional.
Amber at Kiss My Cheek with her very moving stories of an incredible woman who survived a car wreck and her healing process.
Everyday Mom Designs and her stories on life with her soon to be toddler. She has an awesome shop at Cafe Press, stop by and give her a look see.


4 comments:

Everyday Mom Designs said...

Congrats on the award! Thank you for passing it on to me. I never end up doing them, but if I can, I will. I appreciate it a lot though. :)

Yeah, I'm hoping she gets well soon.. We don't need a sick birthday girl!

AZMom said...

Well earned my friend :-)

Heather said...

Glad you're Back! Missed you.
Heather BT

Vivian M said...

Congrats on the award!