Friday, January 30, 2009

Thank You, AZ Mom

Soon to be AR mom maybe, heh. The internet is an amazing thing really. The friendships made are like finding long lost friends whom you have never actually met. Amazing how one can "know" so many people without ever truly "meeting" them. I hope soon that will change and I will be able to meet some if not all the bloggers I follow in person one day.

Now here are the directions:

"These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find friends and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships will be propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly- written text into the body of their award."


Okay so this will have to be updated later when I have more time. I have eight bloggers I am thinking of so I will get back to this soon I promise. Did I mention that I dropped my personal laptop at the computer doc? I don't get it back until next week, major surgery is required. In the meantime I am using my mom's. I don't have quick access to the blogs I follow from here so I will have to do this in two steps. I hope to get step two done on Sunday but I will def let you know!

No comments: