Sunday, February 01, 2009

Brief Update

I have arranged 3 other people/families to see the house tomorrow at 1pm. My shoulder/back is killing me so I can't wait until the chiropractor tomorrow morning. I think the person who came to see the house on Friday afternoon may have found another. She is moving back to this area with her kids as she and her hubby are divorcing. Sad really, but she said, "It's all good."

Everyone so far has animals so I will just repeat the non-refundable pet deposit. I need to go make copies of the application, lease agreement and pet agreement tomorrow before going to the house.

I will need to arrange a meeting with the headhunter for either Tuesday afternoon. I really need to call them in the morning and possibly get in there before lunch or right after showing the house. We have therapy appt. on Tuesday morning or I could see the headhunter then. G can't be with me though and dropping her off at daycare to turn around and go back into the city isn't really practical. I will just have to be prepared to go tomorrow, hopefully.


6 comments:

mom2eliza said...

Hi Beverly, no I did not let the chicken in the house! Thanks for commenting on my blog. My prayers and good wishes are being sent your way... hang in there. Love your blogs and the many cool links you have in your sidebar! I could spend all night bouncing around your blogs and those other sites!!Sarah

Super Mommy said...

Sorry about your pain . . . but it looks like God is opening doors for you for income girl! Good luck leasing your place!

Marla said...

I haven't been on the computer for a week, ice storm and all. I hope things go well with renting your house. I'm keeping you in my prayers.

AZMom said...

Hope one of the 3 work out for you and that your back is feeling a lot better soon!

Glad to hear your therapy session went okay. I know what you mean on answering questionairres. When we had to do one on BB and his teachers also had to answer them, I was amazed at how different some of them were.

Vivian M said...

Sounds like you have some interest in the house, hope it works out!
Good luck with the head hunter.

The Byrd's Nest said...

I am praying for you Bev...you have so much going on and to be in so much pain. Lov eyou!