Saturday, February 14, 2009

Hey Mister, Ya Gotta Spare?

Patiently waiting her turn.



Look at that smile!




Dig her shoes?




Cheese.

I did it!


This bowl is serious business.



























I think she is a pro! Maybe I should sign her up for a league? She really enjoyed that "bowl" even wanting one at home. This classmate had her 5th bday party at the bowling alley. Not necessarily speaking of the birthday party attendants but the bowling alley had some of the most bleached hair I have ever seen.

Skank-a-mundo and Friends should be the name of the place. It is quite run down now. It used to be a little more clean at least when it was new. Now the lanes are a bit unlevel. There are 4 kid's lanes with rails 3/4 of the way down on both sides to keep the balls from going in the gutters with every throw. The balls were 6 lbs but the generally speaking the kids did well with them. G got a few gutter balls but mostly she connected with the "bottles." She also managed to get several spares which I thought was great since she had never bowled before today. Maybe we found a birthday venue or maybe we will wait for a few more years.

video


video

5 comments:

Super Mommy said...

How fun!! My girlies absolutely LOVE to bowl too.

Vivian M said...

She does look like a pro in that last picture!

Call Me Cate said...

She looks like she had a fabulous time! I wanted to stop by and say thanks for following my blog.

The Byrd's Nest said...

I have never taken the girls to bowl....that's a new idea and indoors!

She is precious and love her little smile!

Sturgmom said...

How fun!! We took my oldest bowling last year for his birthday. With the gutter rails he managed to beat me! Bowling allies ofter run summertime specials, so it's something to look into in order to stay cool during the hot summer months!