Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Renters Found

So I went and met a cute young expectant (9 weeks left, first child) couple at the house. The girl likes my house best. We meet tomorrow for lease signing and one day this weekend for transfer of keys as well as completing the move in amount. Called the previous landlord, no problems. So one burden down. I really liked them when I met them too.

Dad has one window to fix that I didn't notice was broken that the previous renters didn't tell me about and didn't fix. Thank goodness for handy dads. We will be putting plexi glass in it instead of glass. Have done that once before. Not much of a difference just can't get paint remover on it which I did once too, heh.

Now to focus on a job. Got notice from unemployment and the weekly benefit will be $431 if I can't get a job. At least it is better than $0. G has choir tonight and mission friends that I will have to take her to since the grandparents are visiting the birthday nephew!

Okay, God is good and He is good no matter if I found renters or not. He is good even if I don't find a job or go bankrupt. I have to remember He is good no matter because He has already done the most important thing in my life that matters above all other things and that is secured me to eternity with Him.

Please keep praying for me to find a job. Thanks so much!!

11 comments:

Kim said...

Excellent about your renter! I know when I found mind a big weight was lifted from my shoulders. Plus with her being a new Mom I bet she'll keep it squeaky clean for the baby :)

Your unemployment is almost my pay after daycare lol I feel so poor!

Sharon said...

I am praying!!! (Sooo glad you found renters, maybe things are starting an upward trun, they have to sooner or later and you have been going through it!! I love, love love your faith through this Beverly. You are stronger than I am, I start sulking before God the second I begin going through any little thing! I am going to always remermber your words here on this post!!! Come get your awards on my blog!

Marla said...

Glad you found a renter, now bring on the job.
And I agree 100%, God is best!

Super Mommy said...

Awesome news Bev!! And your unemployment sounds like a good chunk of change - I don't think ours is that large in TX - and everything in TX is B I G!!

Everyday Mom Designs said...

That's great about the renters. Good luck finding a job!

The Blonde Duck said...

I'm sure you'll find a job soon! Things will work out!

The Princess's Mommy said...

And He gave you the most precious China princess! So glad you found renters! One less thing for you to worry about! yippee

Love ya,
Monica

Vivian M said...

YAY!!! Glad you have found renters, what a relief. Now I can concentrate on praying you find a job you like soon!
I am looking for work for the first time since our adoption, I am a bit rusty.

laurel said...

That is SUCH great news!!!

a little leprechaun said...

That's awesome to hear about the renters! And I'm sorry to hear about the back/shoulder pain. (I'm catching up - havn't been in the blogworld for awhile.)

Love the pics of G at Chinese NY!!

Keeping you in my prayers!

AZMom said...

Great news about your renter!! I do hope and pray you get a job soon too.