Thursday, February 05, 2009

Thank You Sharon!


She left me a comment to pick up my awards. Thank you my friend, I feel the same about you. I have the friend award that I promised to get back too and send out but didn't do it so how about now?
And these blogs can also pick up the Your Blog is Fabulous as well because the ones I read are fabulous.

Lauri at Leap of Faith; Monica at Life with Lily Mei; Susan at The Rachel Chronicles; Christy at To Mia with Love; Erin at The Dream Continues; The Cannon Fishbowl;
Kim at the Byrd's Nest; Azmom at Family Life in the Desert; Donna at Oohs and Aahs Supermommy at Me and My Two Chikadees; and Kristy at Franceskas Journey Home. Oh and I am missing a few bloggers that should be included in this.

I would def give these back to Sharon but I think the point is to pass them on.


9 comments:

The Princess's Mommy said...

Hey Bev! Thanks for the award! I am honored! You are one my oldest and dearest Bloggy Buddies!

Hope you are having a great day!
Love,
Monica

MissMeliss said...

wow, that's awesome! i've never gotten any awards!! lol

Vivian M said...

Very well deseerved awards!

The Byrd's Nest said...

Awww....you are so sweet.

Congratulations on the renter! How sweet a young couple with their first baby....this home will have so many happy memories for them:)

laurel said...

That is cool. Way to go!!

AZMom said...

Thanks Bev!! Right back at you!

Christy said...

Thanks my friend and I would give it back to you if I could. I love your blog with all your political incorrectness and all the fun G stuff-- I totally think your blog is fab!!!

Love tons,

Christy :)

Kristy said...

Thank you so much Beverly, I was awarded this about a week ago also so I will go right now and add your name to that post. I feel very honored.

Love, Kristy

Sturgmom said...

Hey there! Just visiting from SITS roll call today! Wanted to say HI and your daughter is gorgeous!!