Sunday, February 15, 2009

Valentine Party at School




G came home with lots of valentine cards, candy and a tattoo from her school party. I was able to go and help out as did several other parents. She ate chips, cheese dip and cupcake icing mostly, heh. Here are a couple of pics I took of her. I usually don't take pics of other kids and if I do I try not to post them. Even at parties I take pics of G only unless other kids jump in the pic.
She is such a good kid and was so quiet at the party. I was proud of how well she did/does. She was not one of the kids running around the room, sticking her finger in other people's food or swiping things, thank goodness! The worst kids were the ones with their moms there. No control over those kids and the parents didn't try to control them either.


e

9 comments:

Kim said...

Cute pictures!

Debbie B said...

I never have understood why parents don't keep their kids inline while they are there. Glad she did so well.

The Blonde Duck said...

Aww! What cute pics!

cheepette8 said...

Sweet pictures!

Super Mommy said...

Sounds like a fun, fun party! Miss. G is growing up - she looks older (sniff, sniff) in these cute pictures!

AZMom said...

Glad she had fun! Cute pics as always

Ryan Ashley Scott@Optimistic Cynicism said...

She just looks so sweet! Valentine Parties are so much fun for kids.

Sturgmom said...

I hate, or love, or just love to hate school parties. Why is it that parents attend, but still think it's the teacher's responsibility to discipline their children?

Vivian M said...

Happy Valentine's Day Miss G! And that cupcake looked yummy!