Monday, February 09, 2009

Well,

Not sure about the headhunter. I met her, she doesn't have a position right now, but she said if I came across something on a job board then I should forward it to her first and maybe she could give me info on the company. She said if I got an interview she would help me with questions etc. She said if I get an interview with any of the companies I have already sent a resume to she may know someone in the company or one may be a client and she can recommend me to them or someone from that company to me to talk to specifically. But it costs me nothing no matter if I find the job of if they do. So I have gained a resource for information and a job coach for nothing.

G's temp stayed below 100 today so technically she can go to school tomorrow but I am keeping her home because I can right now. G stayed with Grammie today and didn't brush her teeth or get dressed until time to go home. Nor did she take a bath. And I find out, she didn't NAP! But she had a blast and really would prefer to have not left except I promised her that she could make spaghetti for herself (with me monitoring) which she did and she enjoyed it! G had a pajama day at Grammie's today and made Grammie stay in her jams today too. They played, worked pre K and kindergarten activity books, and watched plenty of cartoons. I hope G has great and grand memories of her pajama days with her grammie.

Grandad missed out on all the fun by replacing a broken window in the newly rented house for me. I replaced it with plexi glass because I was afraid to buy and then break the window pain. That happened once before. Anyway dad also checked the pipes and from what he could tell none froze. God was good to me to not let any freeze. I hope this couple gets settled and is very happy in that house.

Tomorrow I will spend the day on job boards. Wed is the by myself attachment therapy feedback. I know I promised pics of the girl but I will get to those later, sorry. Keep checking back and I do appreciate and covet your prayers!


6 comments:

Amy said...

pj day sounds so great,and I will be praying for you.

The Byrd's Nest said...

I am praying Bev you find something very soon.

So happy that Glenys has PJ days with her Grandmother. I LOVE PJ days...we have them here all the time!

Doug and Terrye said...

WOW! Busy life! :) Maybe Mommy should think about a pajama day soon ;)

Terrye in FL

Ellie Monster said...

Girl, I'm thinking about you!! I'm sorry everything is crashing down at one time. It always seems to happen that way. Hang in there.

Vivian M said...

Hope and prayers being sent your way!

fricke92 said...

Glad to hear you have renters and one less worry. Good luck on the job search. I'm praying that something fantastic comes your way quickly. Have you checked into any local colleges or universities? Lots of different types of opportunities and a great working environment! :)